This is the personal website of Denis Haine. I’m a veterinarian and epidemiologist.
- 2017 Ph.D. in Veterinary Sciences (epidemiology), Faculté de médecine vétérinaire, Université de Montréal, QC, Canada
- 2002 M.Sc. in Veterinary Epidemiology, The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and The Royal Veterinary College, University of London, United Kingdom
- 1998 Doctor in Veterinary Medicine, Faculté de médecine vétérinaire, Université de Liège, Belgium
- Accredited Instructor for Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry.
- 2014 - 2016 Co-maintainer of the lesson on introduction to programming with R for Software Carpentry
- Author, developer and maintainer of R package episensr: Basic sensitivity analysis of epidemiological results. It provides a sensitivity analysis of relative risk adjusting for the effect of non-measured confounding factors and for misclassification bias of exposure/outcome, or both. Based on this package, I developped a Shiny app available at https://dhaine.shinyapps.io/episensr_shiny/.
- Author, developer and maintainer of R package misclass Misclassification bias in longitudinal udder health studies. It allows to assess the impact of selection and misclassification bias on incidence and association measures in longitudinal studies.